Monday 3 March 2014

Swimming Sports Reflection


WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
  • Use an image here.
  • Answer questions honestly.
  • Use correct spelling and punctuation.
  • Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.

    I think I did well reflecting, I used great images and I used great spelling and punctuation. I also think that I reflected honestly.


    1. What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?

    I am proud of getting into the finals and coming 4th in all of them. I am also proud that I tried my hardest and competing against lots of other fast  
    girls!
    What challenged you most and why?

    Bella and Georgia challenged me because I knew that they were faster and stronger girls than me. But I was really happy when I came behind Bella by about a second!

    How did you show kotahitanga?

    I showed kotahitanga by helping the little kids get ready for there races and giving Grace a hi-5 at the end of our races!!

    Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?

    I would like to come first in a final and I can achive this by doing lots of squad swimming during the week. During this I find that I build a lot of strength!

    Peer Comment:

    You did a good job explaining swimming sports Hannah. It looks like you put a lot of effort into this. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information while doing the kotahitanga post. From Anna



1 comment:

  1. The competition was pretty intense between the Year 5 girls! I very much enjoyed how you guys raced hard but also were really good winners; you all were happy and proud of others' victories - well done! Work hard until next year - you never know what a year's effort and practice will do!

    ReplyDelete