Friday 21 March 2014

Camp goals.

Here are my camp goals.

WALT: set SMART goals
Success Criteria:
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp. 
I think I did well reflecting and adding lots of  detail into the goals.
Goal 1.
I completed goal 1 because I looked at the time about every 10 minutes and I also looked at the timetable to find out were I had to be at what time. My friends also engourged me to look at the time so that they new were to.

Goal 2:
I completed goal 2 because I had a good attitude towards going down the wall and my friends engourged me to of down it when I felt a little bit nervous.

Buddy Comment.

I like the way you had a good attitude on going down the wall.

From Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment