Thursday 10 September 2015

Never Say Can't Tic-Tac-Toe

Description:
Today the Tic-Tac-Toe I chose to do was watch a video called "never say can't''. After I watched the video I had to summarise the video. When Writing my summary I had to think about, what message I got out of it and does the women have a growth or fixed mindset?

Here is my summary:
Jennifer Bricker alway inspired to be a gymnast and her idol was Dominique Moceanu but the only problem was Jennifer Bricker was born without legs. They raised Jennifer like they did "normally" with all her healthy brothers, but there was one rule in their house, NEVER SAY CAN'T. Over the years she put her mind to becoming a gymnast with the one rule: NEVER SAY CAN'T. She started at seven on the trampoline practicing with her dad, and then a few years later she was competing at competitions. One day out of curiosity, when she was 16 Jennifer asked what her last name was, her mum then said that her last- name would of been Moceanu. She looked through lots of files and then she wrote Dominique a letter and found out they where sisters.  They also talked to each other and Dominique said:How did she have this attitude to persevere and overcome every obstacle that life gave her?


I think that Jennifer had a growth mindset to persevere and accomplish her goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment