Wednesday 13 May 2015

Blockers and Drivers For my Learning

In Reading we had to create a post about our Blockers and Drivers, a driver is something that helps us with our learning and a blocker is something that Blocks our learning. I found it quite hard to chose between my Blockers and Drivers because sometimes at a different time a blocker helped me.

For Example:
Drawing my Ideas is sometimes quite hard because I'm not the best drawer but sometimes it could be a driver in my learning because it could help me complete a task to do with drawing so it depends.

Another example:
Presenting to a group is another one because I sometimes get very embarrassed explaining my findings but sometimes it's a driver because after I have presented to a group I can get feedback/feedforward.
Here is the poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment