Wednesday 6 May 2015

Animal PhotosVisualization

Description:

In Class I am learning about comprehension. In comprehension I am learning to visualise. When we are not having a reading workshop we have to do a Tic-Tac-Toe board. We get to chose a task that we want to do. This week I chose to do a task called animal photos. We had to describe the  animal what it looks like, and what it's features are like. After that we had to ask a friend to draw the animal. While we give out the instructions.

Here is what I wrote about my  two animal's...

1st piece of writing:
I look sneaky, I’ve got a kink at the end of my  tail. I've got eyes that glare at you.  My left paw at the front is pointed straight up. I've got whiskers. I’m a burnt orange color with a mix of white. I've got  razor edged claws.  I've got pointy ears. WHAT AM I?

No comments:

Post a Comment