Sunday 15 November 2015

2015 T4 Goals

Description:
This Term we have been talking a lot more about agency. On Monday we had to go through a sheet of paper that had three columns/tables. Self Managing, Self Directed and Self Agency. We had to highlight gold what we can do really well, without thinking about it. Then we had to highlight pink what we think we need to work on.

I think I am a Self Managing / Self Directed / Self Agentic learner because:
I think that I am an agentic learner because I  complete my tasks to a high standard and can reflect on the goals I am working on 
The goal that I am currently working on is:
I have decided that I am going to be on Self Agentic and in self agentic my goal is to understand my weakness and know who to address them. 
The things I need to do to achieve this goal are
Think about myself more as a learner and when I struggle with something I learn how to work it out. (In other words):  Be a solution seeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment