Wednesday 11 February 2015

Going Back

In class I have been working on some writing about my school years and some of my memories at school.

Purpose: To share memories of my childhood

Here is my writing,

Remember back in year 5 when I was anxiously waiting on the hard rigid ground? Patiently waiting for my name to get called out... Then Hannah Kiwi house leader for 2015.

Remember my first year in Poutama? Not knowing were to go, not even knowing were some of my friends were. Not even knowing what classes I was in for reading, writing, spelling or math!

Remember scrambling up some bars at school then falling and plunging onto the ground and breaking my nose? I didn't want to go home because I  knew that we where doing art after brunch!
                                                     

                                                           That was me growing up!
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment