Wednesday 16 April 2014

Writing task

Today we did some writing with a reliever. We had to write about something that we do often and then write about it giving clues but not telling them what it is! Have a look at my writing and comment down below what you think I am doing.


At about 11 o'clock in the morning I am on a sunday
Puffing Puffing Puffing! Going faster and faster and then slower and slower. Reaching my arms out as I can feel the pain in my legs and arms. Breathing every few seconds and trying to form the correct arm and leg movement. I can  feel the funny smell and then that same strong smell making me sneeze an I keep pushing through. Why do I do this I sometimes think as the teacher go’s Keep going don’t stop AS I Stop to get a drink.. Sometimes I think about random things as I see my brother and my mum and sometimes my dad closely watching me. 
What am I doing?







Anagrams 

 dnace

usetoqnios

No comments:

Post a Comment