Tuesday 1 April 2014

Comments for my priorates and specials

Here is a comment on my priorates and specials we had to comment on our buddy classes blog our learning partners blog and our class blog poutama rama.

Here is what I commented on Anna's blog my learning partner.

Weetbix Tryathlon

Weetbix tryAthlon

WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF ?
I am proud of myself for being able to complete the Weetbix Try-Athlon with out stopping.

What was most challenging ?
I think the running was the most challenging because I don’t have very much breath and it was hard not to stop.


What did you enjoy most ?
I enjoyed the bike because it was not tiring and it was fun.
I was relaxed and it felt like a break from everything.

What did you learn ? 
I learnt that if I put my mind to it I can doalmost anything.

1 comment:

  1. I love you reflection Anna. I like the way you but lots of detail into it. Making me have a clear picture in my head. I also love this sentence I learnt that if I put my mind to it I can do almost anything. I like because it is telling me that you are a deter mend person. From Hannah





    Now here is a comment that I did on our buddy classes blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment