Tuesday 1 December 2015

Partnership Reading Task (Inside the Game).

DESCRIPTION:
This our partnership task for this week
OUR TASK.
Meet with your reading partner and discuss how you can relate to any of the experiences that Chris, Amy or the Princess have been through.

HANNAH:
When I was at the zoo I saw some big birds but I wasn't scared because they were enclosed in a cage. I have also fallen of things lots of times but I have never fallen down anything before.

MAX:
I can relate to (the start of the story) Chris playing video games and I can relate to Amy because I like reading books.

Max and I can both relate to Chris and Amy and the little princess when the walked through the bush because Max and I have done the gorge walk and our legs have got tired when we have walked up hills.


No comments:

Post a Comment