Tuesday 17 September 2013

Calendar Art

The learning intention:
We are learning about Kidsedchatnz and how the different twitter symbols work.

This is my calendar art. Here is the steps to how I made it. First I went onto pages and type in the words  all about #kidsedchatnz. I put a color for the background I din't choose to do rainbow color ( I thought it wouldn't look good.) Then I printed it out.

Next Step: I got a Bird and colored it in blue. I took it up to Stephen a few times he told me to fill in the white gaps. Finally I did that.

Step 3: I then drew some symbols for twitter the NZ, Person, the @ symbol and other things like that. We then colored them in I choose to color them in black it looked good with the blue.

The last step: I glued on the symbols and asked stephen to stick the bird to my printed background. Then it was all finished!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Rosalind here. I love your art and how creative it is. You put a lot of hard work into that.

    How did you get your work done so fast and you were away for two whole days?

    Bye I hope to see a lot more great artwork from you.
    Rosalind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have done a great job with your poster! I love all the different fonts and colours. Kidsedchatnz and twitter is such a cool thing!

    ReplyDelete