Question= What will happen if we mix cornflour and water together?
Prediction= The mixture will go all slimy and seep through your fingers But on the other hand it could go all hard like a cake or a big piece of rubber. That is my prediction that I hoped you read before everything else it would make it a bit more clearer for you to understand. All Good! THANKS!
Ingredients / Material (The things we need):
- paper towels
- measuring cup
- Jug of water
Method/The steps that we will use during this process.
- Get a measuring cup and measure 1 cup of cornflour then put it into the bowl
- Grab a jug full of water
- Put 2 cap full of food coloring in the water
- Mix the food colouring with a spoon and mix it in the water
- Add half of the ¼ cup of water mixture to the cornflour in the bowl
- mix the mixture with a spoon
- Add a whole cup of water to the mixture
- Mix the cornflour and water mixture together
- Add another ¼ cup of the water solution to the cornflour
- Add another 4 drops of food colouring
- Add more cornflour or water as needed to the mixture
- Mix the mixture with our hands
- All DONE! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!