Friday 19 September 2014

House Inquiry


Title: House Inquiry

WALT: Gather information

Description: Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different houses around the world. First we chose a question, and then researched the question to find the answer to our question. Our question was how are houses like in England and why are they like this? Each group had to pick a country and inquiry into what there houses are like, present their findings in a haiku deck and then build there house in mincraft. 

Criteria: 



I think...



I think that I am Practitioner because I can look at a range of and show how it’s to do with the topic.





Evaluation: 

1: What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my house because it looks like a London underground house. I was also proud of my haiku deck because me and Rosalind worked together in a team well!

2: What did you find challenging?
I found that getting the right colored block on mincraft was hard because it had to be as close to the picture on the internet but once we discussed each block it was easier. 

3: My next ‘Get It’ goal is ?
My next get it goal is to, To find a bit more information about the house and research some Pacific types of things would be in a underground loft/house.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hannah for completing the post. I think you have worked well during Inquiry and I put you as an Apprentice. Next time I would like to see you use a variety of different sources to find your information.

    ReplyDelete