Sunday 6 July 2014

My Dream.

W.A.L.T: Write for Self
Sir Peter Blake was a captain for yachting for the Amercia and New Zealand World Cup. Unfortantly he was sailing and got killed by pirates. Sir Peter Blake used to wear red and white socks when he was doing the yachting competitions. He used to wear them all the time. Sir Peter James Blake, was a New Zealand yachtsman who won the 1989–90 Whitbread Round the World Race.


What do I want to do when I am older? I want to be a interior designer, docor 

How will I achieve this goal? Practice hard! Keep following my dream and I need to learn how to do my job! 

What Is my dream for NZ? To make the world a happy place and to make the world a better place overall to! 

Feed back/feed ford: Your dreams are really Amazing!  You did a great job presenting this! Also you should play a game could inter designer 101 to help you practice your interior designer skills!
From Georgia T

No comments:

Post a Comment