Friday 5 April 2013

What Reflection.

What: Have I been learning?  Cups with Olivia, How to take a good video using the digital camera with Stephen, How to skim and scan, how to do a pivot with Sha at catch me if you can, How to put posts on my blog, how to play Flags.

So What: What have I learnt? I have learnt how to use the spilt strategies, I have learnt that in dice of dare the dice has the same chance of rolling again and I have learnt how to write a quality comment on class blogs.

Now What: I want to learn some more tips on my Computer, I want to get 10 out of 10 in every spelling test, I want to learn where you put speech marks in your writing.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah (Hannah's Mum)5 April 2013 at 13:03

    That's a great reflection Hannah, you have put a lot of thought in to what you've been learning! Great you've also got goals to aim for - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hannah, you are a fantastic learner!

    ReplyDelete