Wednesday 9 September 2015

Tic-Tac-Toe Image Promts

Description:
Today for one of my Tic-Tac-Toe's I decided to do image prompts. My task was to think critically about this picture and how it relates to my learning.

Here is the picture:
This picture shows unity and togetherness. Also team work by helping eachother/holding hands while doing it. It also shows caring for each by holding hands (making everyone feel safe). Every one looks like they are putting themselves in the learning pit (because that is where the "best learning happens")! They are showing perseverance and persistence.

If I was one of those people I would be very scared to dive/jump of off where they jumped of but I would never say never or, never say " I can't do that" because that is a fixed mindset and great learning happens when you have a growth mindset. I think I would do it because it would be a one in a lifetime opportunity.

How I can relate to this in my learning is by be kind to everyone because everyone is happier that way. We also show perseverance and persistence and encourage each other to do their best. It also looks like they are having a lot of fun and in my class/poutama we always like having fun.

I think that the picture is very inspiring and if you look at the picture for a long time lots of great messages come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment